colour can OEM 6kg women Yoga Dip Bone dumbbells
Vinyl dumbbells have cast iron and vinyl coatings and come in many different colors. Vinyl coating feels comfortable and helps protect floors and equipment. In addition, they have comfortable grips for easy operation and cleaning. In addition, the shape design of 12 sides has anti rolling function. In addition, they are very beautiful and brightly colored, with incremental weights ranging from 1 pound to 15 pounds. Therefore, they are ideal for a variety of individual and group exercises, such as jogging and vigorous walking, aerobic exercise, and even yoga routines. They are ideal for adjusting and sculpting the arms, shoulders and back.
1) Type: Vinyl dumbbell
2) The anti slip vinyl coating surface is easy to grasp and clean;
3) The solid cast iron core structure will not break or bend after repeated use;
4) The bright and color coordinated weight increment allows you to grasp the appropriate dumbbell for the exercise you choose;
5) 12 sides for easy stacking and storage;
6) Reduce noise;
7) Especially comfortable grip;
8) The weight name is permanently printed on both ends, so sweat and cleaning will not wear them;
9) Different weights allow you to change the intensity of your exercise;
10) They are perfect for shaping and shaping your arms, shoulders and back.
Note: Vinyl dumbbells may not be suitable for traditional dumbbell stands.
Differences between neoprene and vinyl dumbbells
Vinyl and neoprene dumbbells are commonly used in aerobic classes. They are usually provided in 1 pound increments, up to 10 pounds. Most neoprene or vinyl dumbbells weigh no more than 15 pounds. Vinyl or neoprene coatings are brightly colored, making these dumbbells more beautiful than standard dumbbells. The coating provides a protective barrier so that vinyl and neoprene dumbbells do not damage the wood floor of the aerobic studio.
Neoprene dumbbells have a soft, smooth coating and matte effect. Although the material is smooth, it is not greasy and easy to grasp; On the other hand, vinyl dumbbells have a soft, smooth coating and smooth surface. Vinyl is very smooth and will be very smooth if wet. But if kept dry, it will have almost viscous properties, making the dumbbell easy to grasp. Vinyl covers on dumbbells are more likely to crack and crack than neoprene covers.